Celestron 1.25" Eyepiece and Accessory Kit
Availability: Online and In-store
Item Code: 94303
The most popular planetary filters are included in this kit. Have fun seeing what a blue filter will reveal about Jupiter, or unveil the polar ice caps on Mars with a red or orange filter. The Celestron 1.25” Eyepiece and Filter Kit is a great way to expand the functionality and enjoyment of your telescope.
All five Plossl eyepieces can be used in any telescope with a 1.25” focuser. Each eyepiece features a four-element design with a 52º apparent field of view. The optics are fully multi-coated to improve light transmission and protect the optics. The 32 mm Plossl eyepiece offers a low power, wide field view in most telescopes, the 13 mm & 17 mm focal lengths are good medium-power oculars, and the 8 mm & 6 mm eyepieces provide high magnifications, great for the Moon and planets, especially when seeing conditions are good.
2X Barlow Lens
The included, and very versatile 2X Barlow doubles the magnification of any 1.25” eyepiece. Since this kit includes five (5) eyepieces, you will be able to use them with and without the Barlow, giving you a total of ten magnification options in all. Any other 1.25” eyepieces you already have will also work in this desirable accessory, giving you even more magnification choices. Remember, high magnifications do not always produce clear, sharp results, especially on evenings of poor or moderate seeing conditions. Experiment to find the magnifications that are best for your telescope on a particular night.
Colored filters can be used to bring out certain details on a planet’s surface or its cloud structure. All of the planetary filters included in the 1.25” Eyepiece & Accessory Kit, as well as the Moon filter, can be used on any 1.25” eyepiece with the proper filter threads, so they are very versatile. Just screw one onto your eyepiece of choice and slide it into the focuser.
The Moon filter is one of the first accessories most new amateur astronomers buy, and for good reason! It helps block out a portion of the light the Moon sends into your eyepiece so that you can see details better. You can also try this filter on Venus; it blocks enough glare so you can observe the planet’s phases more easily.
The sturdy metal carry case has die-cut foam inside to protect and cushion your accessories. Store each one in its appointed place when not in use and you’ll keep them looking and performing like new. The case is even large enough to carry a few extra accessories. Just pull out enough of the foam cubes to make a nest for your eyepiece, camera adapter, etc. A tight fit is better, so remove the least amount of foam possible before testing the fit. You can always remove more if you need to.
● Eyepiece Barrel Size: 1.25"
● Number of Eyepieces Included: 5
● Number of Lens Element: 4
● Case: Aluminum
● Celestron 1.25" Eyepiece and Filter Kit with Aluminum Case
● 32 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
● 17 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
● 13 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
● 8 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
● 6 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
● 2X Barlow Lens - 1.25”
● #80A Blue Filter - 1.25”
● #58 Green Filter - 1.25”
● #56 Light Green Filter - 1.25”
● #25 Red Filter - 1.25”
● #21 Orange Filter - 1.25”
● #12 Yellow Filter - 1.25”
● Moon Filter - 1.25”
Why Buy from Mystery Planet?
● Fast Delivery – All orders are shipped within 24 hours of being received
● Proudly 100% Family Owned – Operating from our QLD store at Westfield Coomera
● High Quality Products – All products are tested and meet Australian Standards
● Customer Service – Our team provide expert advice, ready to support your needs.
● Exceptional Value – Provide our customers with affordable pricing & huge savings!
● Thank You – For shopping and supporting us!